RONAR RUSS LLC offers high quality broiler, layer and duck hatching eggs from Dutch and Portuguese producers. All our supplier parent stock farms have Rosselkhoznadzor certification permitting to import and use their hatching eggs on the territory of the Russian Federation. An internationally recognized Veterinary Certificate is issued for each delivery of hatching eggs. The parent flocks have been examined by the Russian Federation Veterinary Department and are disease-free.
We deliver high quality hatching eggs of different broiler breeds (ROSS 308, ROSS 708, Cobb 500, REDBRO), hatching eggs of different layer breeds (Hy-Line Brown, Hy-Line White, Lohmann Brown, Lohmann LSL, H&N Brown Nick, H&N Super Nick), duck hatching eggs (Peking duck) and turkey hatching eggs from certified farms in different European countries on DAP (Incoterms 2010) or DDP conditions (including issue of customs documents) to our buyers using specialized vehicles assuring all necessary temperature conditions during transportation.
Hatching eggs delivered by us meet the following requirements:
- Parent flock age: 28-55 weeks.
- Egg weight: 50-70 grams.
- Egg age on the shipping date: maximum 3 days.
- Minimum hatchability of delivered eggs - for all breeds: 80% on the average for three consecutive batches, provided that the eggs are set not later than within 48 days from the time of delivery.
- Percentage of rejects: maximum 1%.
- One batch of hatching eggs (on a fully loaded vehicle) constitutes 800 boxes with total capacity of 288,000 eggs. Maximum vehicle load may constitute 298,080 eggs.
- The hatching egg source parent flocks are free from Mycoplasma Gallisepticum, Salmonella Typhimurium and Salmonella Enteritidis.
- Transportation of hatching eggs is performed with strict adherence to the required temperature profile, on 23 wooden pallets, by road transport assuring high quality of carriage (reinforced springs to eliminate the impact of shaking and to maintain the microclimate required for hatching eggs) and maximum safety of eggs during transportation.